Saturday, February 19, 2011

black n white

uuwaaaa..always make something that makes me feel so embrassed...=( rs mcm nak msk bwh meja...the story start when ijah ask me,' wut do u feel if i cut the tag "cybershot" at side ur bag'..hhuhu..i said, pnh x ko rs cmne kne potong kaki...and then melalut our story till we didnt realie wut happen in the class...suddenly silent..huhu..Horrified looks from everyone in the class...mr lim ask we to answer his question.
mr.lim:"the black(me, co i'm wearing black scarf) and white girl(ijah wearing white scarf), that smiling at there, answer this..
ijah: bla..bla..bla..
mr.lim: if i comeout this question in the test, u only got half mark..
ija:(silent)black and white
me:(dont ask me to full the another half mark..waaaa..)
n after that mr lim full it the anwer..hahahah...i'm survived...aaargh..lega..
nsb bek xkne wat 1000 words report...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment